How to Make This Delicious Dessert Cocktail !
I'm not much of a drinker, but every once in a while I like to indulge in a tasty dessert cocktail. This past weekend, I decided to whip up a special treat for myself: a Coconut Cake Martini! If you're in the mood for something sweet and boozy, this is the perfect drink for you. Keep reading to learn how to make your own.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce rum cream liqueur (I used Cruzan)
- 1/2 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 tablespoon cake batter mix (I used Pillsbury Funfetti)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish (optional)
Other Uses For Cruzan Rum LiqueurCruzan Rum Liqueur is a versatile spirit that can be used in a variety of drinks. In this blog post, we'll give you five recipe ideas for how to use Cruzan Rum Liqueur in your cocktails. Whether you're looking for something fruity or something spicy, we've got you covered. So grab a bottle of Cruzan and let's get started!
Other videos on making a Coconut Cake Martini