Cruzan Rum Liqueur is a versatile spirit that can be used in a variety of drinks. In this blog post, we'll give you five recipe ideas for how to use Cruzan Rum Liqueur in your cocktails. Whether you're looking for something fruity or something spicy, we've got you covered. So grab a bottle of Cruzan and let's get started!
1. Fruity Rum Punch: This punch is perfect for any occasion, whether you're having a few friends over or throwing a big party. To make it, simply combine equal parts Cruzan Rum Liqueur, lime juice, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Serve over ice and enjoy!
2. Painkiller Cocktail: This classic cocktail is perfect for when you need a little pick-me-up. To make it, combine 1 ounce of Cruzan Rum Liqueur with 1 ounce of cream of coconut, 2 ounces of pineapple juice, and 1 ounce of orange juice. Shake all ingredients together and serve over ice. Top with freshly grated nutmeg.
3. Spicy Mule: If you're looking for something with a little kick, this mule is for you. To make it, combine 1 1/2 ounces of Cruzan Rum Liqueur with 3/4 ounce of fresh lime juice and 3/4 ounce of simple syrup. Add a few dashes of hot sauce (we like Tabasco) and stir together. Pour over ice in a copper mug and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lime wedge if desired.
4. Cranberry Mojito: This twist on the classic mojito is perfect for the holidays (or any time of year!). To make it, muddle mint leaves and cranberries together in the bottom of a glass. Add 2 ounces of Cruzan Rum Liqueur and 1 ounce of fresh lime juice. Top with club soda and garnish with more cranberries and mint leaves if desired.
5. Hurricane Cocktail: This New Orleans classic is perfect for when you're feeling tropical (or just need to pretend you are). To make it, combine 2 ounces of Cruzan Rum Liqueur with 2 ounces of passion fruit juice, 1 ounce of fresh lime juice, and 1/2 ounce of simple syrup. Pour over ice in a hurricane glass and top with club soda or ginger beer. Garnish with an orange slice if desired.
There you have it—five recipes for how to use Cruzan Rum Liquer in your cocktails! We hope you'll try one (or all!) of these recipes the next time you're looking to mix up something special. Cheers!